Allseeds provides services of transshipment of vegetable oils on its own Terminal of vegetable oils in Yuzhny port. Located in the biggest and deepest-water port of Ukraine, terminal can service tankers with capacity of up to 100 000 MT with draft of up to 14.6 m. This makes terminal a perfect place for transshipments to distant destinations such as China, India and Middle East.
Allseeds’ transshipment terminal has state-of-the-art equipment, with high capacity for both discharging oil from trucks and rail cars, and loading oil further to vessels.
One of the unique characteristics of Allseeds’ terminal is the fact that quality control for all incoming oil is conducted by an independent laboratory. Laboratory NofaLab (Netherland) and associated surveyor company Dr. Bushmeyer execute quality control of oil in compliance with international standards. Additionally, the laboratory can make analysis for mineral oils content and/or other specific indicators required by certain destinations.
Advantages of the cooperation with the terminal are:
- Segregated storage for oil;
- Long-term contracts as well as per shipment contracts;
- Independent quality control of incoming oil included in transshipment fee;
- All export analyses and certificates can be conducted in the independent laboratory on site;
- Loading vessels with 100 000 MT capacity;
- High loading speed.
Yuriy Knyazev, +38(050) 428 12 81
Natalie Pavlenko, +38(050) 444 06 58