Due to the expansion of the staff, we invite highly professional Internal Auditor to join Allseeds team.
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled documentary audits of economic and financial activities of the Company.
- Provide the Audit Committee and Management with reports on the results of audits.
- Identify and assess risks in the course of performing individual audit tasks, develop recommendations for effective control of identified risks, assist Company’s staff or Management in developing and implementing a risk management system.
- Verify the integrity and efficiency of the use of the Company’s assets.
- Develop recommendations for eliminating identified discrepancies during the verification of the integrity and efficiency of the use of airline assets.
- Provide prompt advice to the managers of the inspected facility to eliminate the identified violations and deficiencies.
- Monitor the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Analysis and assessment of feasibility, implementation of control mechanisms for financial and other business processes, as well as assistance in creating an effective control environment at a reasonable cost.
- Conducting interviews with business process teams about work practices.
- Higher education in finance, accounting, or auditing.
- Experience from 2 years as an internal auditor, economist, financier, financial analyst or from 1 year in Big4.
- Knowledge of National Accounting Provisions and guidance in IFRS and International Standards on Auditing, understanding of the basics of internal audit.
- Knowledge of the COSO framework and understanding of the basics of risk management.
- Ability to apply accounting and internal control principles and concepts to evaluate and recommend procedures for improving the control environment.
- Project management skills.
- PC (MS Office, excel - experienced user), ERP 1C.
- Proficiency in English (upper-intermediate).
- Personal set of skills:
- Independence in decision-making;
- Planned achievement of goals;
- Analytical mind, Attention to detail; Flexibility and diplomacy;
- Communication; Stress resistance; Ability to meet deadlines.
- Training for the ACCA certificate - will be a plus.
- Interesting work in a large manufacturing company with many years of experience.
- Modern office in Podil district with the Dnieper view, Kontraktovaya Square metro station is near.
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Full compliance with social guarantees according to the current labor legislation of Ukraine.
- Medical health insurance.
- Highly professional friendly team.
Submit your CV indicating the desired level of remuneration.
We are waiting for you!