Due to the expansion of the staff, we invite highly professional Regional HR Manager to join Allseeds team.
- Identify short-term and long-term hiring needs (prepare HeadCount budget based on production needs).
- Review applicants, conduct interviews and oversee the recruitment process, including reference and background checks.
- Set performance standards and evaluate local HR teams.
- Evaluate employees’ compensation and benefits packages in comparison with the local labor market.
- Implement onboarding procedures for new hires following the Corporate procedures.
- Determine training plans per employee and department.
- Prepare and manage regional HR budget (payroll, training, recruitment, social activities, etc).
- Track recruitment KPIs and suggest improvements, as needed.
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards.
- Support staff and managers on day-to-day issues.
- Assist managers with discipline process to address employee’s performance issues.
- Provide constant communication with other departments and managers about the status of new hires, arranging training, policies/procedures, etc.
- Higher Education.
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager within the Manufacturing Company from 5 years.
- Agriculture industry experience and knowledge preferred.
- Understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Good knowledge of local labor regulations.
- Hands-on experience with payroll systems and Human Resources Management.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Upper intermediate English.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving analysis and resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level.
- Commitment to organizational growth and profitability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- High level of stress resistance.
- Workplace at the plant location (Yuzhniy).
- Corporate transfer to\from Odesa\Plant.
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Full compliance with social guarantees according to the current labor legislation of Ukraine.
- Medical health insurance.
- Dynamic work within the modern industrial company.
- Highly professional friendly team.
Submit your CV indicating the desired level of remuneration.
We are waiting for you!